منتديات الصحبة الصالحة
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

Tasmania dating - I dont play around

اذهب الى الأسفل

Tasmania dating  - I dont play around Empty Tasmania dating - I dont play around

مُساهمة من طرف Brisbane 25.07.11 16:08

romance - My body is yours My name is Susan OSGOOD Now where do I start it's never easy talking about yourself.I tend to be a bit of a home body I'm not into the bar scene. I really miss having a guy to cuddle with. I havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site so contact me there not lookin 4 relationship..lookin 4 sum fun..must b disease free and wear a condom. other than that its all good so what r u waiting for lets get it! singles in Kalgoorlie-Boulder free online dating singles in New South Wales free online dating Gladstone dating Warrnambool free online dating singles in Perth free online dating Okay lets see... I'm not really good at this sort of thing? What more can I say... I have been told that I am a compassionate person with a great sense of humor. I would take laughing over crying anyday. Anything else you'll have to ask! I am avery ***ual person willing to try new things. I live to satisfy other people. I go to college locally. I have that cute and submissive look that can drive guys crazy. I may came out as shy at times but once I come out of my shell you wnht regret talking to mer. I’m looking for someone that I could have fun with. Someone who is down to earth and honest. Hit me up with a lil about yourself and I will do the same. I am very nice person and if you really want to get to know me than get at me. If not keep pushin.i like long walks and talks and like for a man to respect me. if I like you maybe youcan come to my house and watch movies (yeah right) Just Kidding Smile I am NOT looking for a relationship. I have that. What I am looking for is something differenmt. I am looking for a partner in crime. Someone to send me naughty emails and texts. Then we can meet up and fuck. I'm just looking to find someone to have a little fun. No strings attached not a relationship. I'm looking for someone in the same area that I am. Just neeed some love bored and lonley. I'm a laid back kind of girl with the right person I'm not looking for an overly affectionate person who needs to be all over me 24/7. I'm also not looking for a person with a ton of baggage that's constantly compare me to their exes and bring them up we aren't the same person so its not fair to compare. I like to go dancing, to new restaurants, etc you name it I like it. Thats it for now I guess so write me if u want to get to know me.
Anonymous
Brisbane
زائر

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:
لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى